Ready to hit the "Go" button on your inbound marketing campaign? Before you take off, make sure you've dotted all your I's and crossed your T's. Here's a checklist to make sure you've covered all your bases.
1) Identify your campaign audience Who are you talking? Understand your buyer persona before launching into a campaign, so you can target them correctly. [How To Develop A Targeted Buyer Persona]
2) Set your goals + benchmarks Having smart goals can help you be sure that you'll have tangible results to share with the world (or your boss) at the end of your campaign. [How to Set Goals and Benchmarks]
3) Create offer(s) and landing pages Don't forget to optimize your landing page for SEO, have a clear value proposition and call-to-action (usually a form for the user to complete). [How to Design a Landing Page That Converts]
4) Plan + build your automation + nurturing flows Your campaign doesn't end when leads convert on your landing page. Plan and build your follow up emails + campaigns to nurture leads down your funnel. [6-Step Lead Nurturing Guide That Generates Sales]
6) Write a blog post Your campaign is awesome, don't hide it from the world. Use your blog post as an opportunity to introduce readers to the valuable content they'll find in your offer. [120 Ways to Never Run Out of Blog Ideas Ever!]
11) Report on your results Hard work shouldn't go unmeasured. You set goals at the very beginning; now it's time to celebrate your success. Organize and show off your numbers at the end of the campaign.